Located on the eastern edge of downtown Columbia, SC, the Lake Katherine neighborhood provides scenic views around a beautiful lake. In fact, this community was one of the first lakeside home sites in the capital city area. With upscale homes and breathtaking landscaping, the Lake Katherine subdivision is one of the most affluent and desired communities in the area.
Residents will enjoy lake-side living in a well-established neighborhood that offers an upscale suburban feel. Relish quiet, relaxing nights at home, or skip over to a host of dining, shopping and night life options along Forest Drive, Devine Street and the Five Points area—all within five minutes away. Beyond enjoying the outdoors within your own gorgeous neighborhood, homeowners can find adventure and escape into nature within the nearby Sesquicentennial State Park and Congaree National Park.
Whether you’re looking to buy or sell a home in this terrific community, get in touch with CMM Realty today. Our experts are here to serve.
Amenities & Features
- Minutes away from the heart of downtown Columbia
- Upscale, well-established community with gorgeous views
- Minutes away from a full range of shopping and dining options
- Top-rated public schools
- Summer Farmer’s Market in neighboring Forest Acres
- 5 miles to Fort Jackson Golf Club
- 12 miles to Columbia Airport
- 5 miles to Five Points
- 4 miles to the University of South Carolina
- Convenient access to I-77
- 5 miles to Satchel Ford Elementary School
- 1 miles to Crayton Middle School
- 2 miles to A.C. Flora High School
- Homes from $150,000 to $1.5 million
- 1,300 to 4,000 Sq. Ft. Homes
- 2-5 Bedrooms / Bathrooms