One of the oldest and most prominent communities in Northeast Columbia, LongCreek Plantation encompasses over 2,000 acres of land including 15 neighborhoods. Whether you’re looking for a starter home in a well-established neighborhood or a spacious luxury home in a gated community, LongCreek Plantation has a wide range of options to meet your needs.
While this prominent community offers a broad range of home sites, one thing is common among its many neighborhoods: each home is part of a quiet, beautifully landscaped area featuring lakes, ponds, and shaded walking paths thanks to mature trees and pristine landscaping. This is certainly a community for outdoor lovers, with plenty of opportunity for recreation, including the lakeside Windermere golf course, tennis, swimming, 155-acre Lake Windermere, an Equestrian Centre, walking trails and more.
LongCreek Plantation is a great neighborhood to raise a family. Located in Richland School District Two, students can attend nationally recognized schools like Round Top Elementary, Blythewood Middle School and Blythewood High School.
With quick access to I-77, commuters can easily make the 25 minute trip to downtown Columbia and return in the afternoon to their haven. Shoppers and diners will find plenty of nationally recognized brands and local businesses within the nearby Village at Sandhill shopping center and much more in the area.
Amenities & Features
- Quiet suburban area with resort level amenities
- Beautiful natural scenery and landscaping
- Ponds, lakes and walking trails
- Two lakeside golf courses
- Indoor / outdoor tennis and pools
- Equestrian center
- Quick access to downtown Columbia via I-77
- Quick access to Richland District 2 Schools
- 7 miles to the Village at Sandhill shopping center
- 10 miles to Sesquicentennial State Park
- 16 miles to University of South Carolina
- 30 minutes to Columbia Metropolitan Airport
- 30 minutes to Riverbank Zoo & Garden
- Homesites from $125,000 to $800,000
- 1,600 to 5,200 Sq. Ft. Homes
- 3-6 Bedrooms / Bathrooms