An award-winning community for many years, Lake Carolina features a welcoming community of neighbors, shops, lake activities, and resort-level amenities. Centered around a beautiful, 200-acre lake Northeast of Columbia, South Carolina, homes in Lake Carolina range from 1,350 to 4,300 square feet and are listed from $140,000 to $700,000.
Homeowners can enjoy lake activities including swimming, fishing, water-skiing, boating and more. There are several neighborhood pools available for splashing and tanning as well. Shoppers and socialites will enjoy Town Center and Village Green main street areas, featuring shops, sidewalk dining, and professional offices. These communities focus on unique small businesses that give the area a vibrant small town feel.
In addition to the lake, outdoor enthusiasts can explore the neighborhoods’ many surrounding parks and miles of walking trails.
With its premium amenities, vibrant community, and outdoor features, Lake Carolina is the perfect neighborhood for any of your living needs.
Amenities & Features
- Beautiful lakeside properties
- Town Center and Village Green shopping, dining and business communities
- Miles of walking trails and parks
- Neighborhood pools and resort amenities
- Over 30 communities with a variety of styles
- Jeep Rogers YMCA
- Community events and festivities
- Dog Park
- Convenient Location off Hard Scrabble Road
- 1.4 miles from Ridge View High School
- 4.8 miles from LongCreek Equestrian Centre
- 5.5 miles from Columbia Country Club
- 5.6 miles from Clemson Sandhill Research & Education Center
- 9.7 miles from Sesquicentennial State Park
- 16.7 miles from Downtown Columbia
- 27 miles from Columbia Metropolitan Airport
Homesites from $140,000 – $700,000
1,350 – 4,300 Sq. Ft. Homes
3-6 Bedrooms / Bathrooms