Cobblestone Park is a luxurious resort-style gated community located just Northeast of Columbia in the town Blythewood, SC. From brand new homes to resells and quick move ins, Cobblestone Park has a wide variety of selections to choose from. This community features traditional, craftsman and Charleston style single-family homes ranging in size from 1,500 to 4,000 square feet and priced from $150,000 to $300,000.
Common features of homes here include 4-sided wood or brick exterior, shingle coverings, hardwood floors, granite counters, upgraded appliances, 2+ car garages and more!
This scenic neighborhood spreads over 700 acres with many homesites overlooking one of the 27-holes on the golf course. In addition to offering Cobblestone Park Golf Club memberships to all of its residents, the community offers other ammenities including a fitness center, tennis courts, swimming pool, restaurant and bar.
Along with the long list of great features in this all-inclusive neighborhood, Cobblestone Park has “location, location, location”! With convenient access to I-20, I-77 and I-277, you’re just minutes away from downtown Columbia and the nationally recognized, award-winning Richland County School District Two schools.
Come visit Cobblestone Park and see what everyone’s talking about!
Homesites from $150,000 – $300,000
1,500 – 4,000 Sq. Ft. Homes
3-5 Bedrooms / Bathrooms
Amenities & Features
- 24 hour security
- Cobblestone Park Golf Club
- 24-hole Golf Course
- Golf Pro Shop
- Cobblestone Park Restaurant and Bar
- 30,000 SF Clubhouse with Catering Kitchen and Grand Ballroom for special events
- Fitness Facility with Mens & Womens Locker Rooms
- Resort Style Swimming Pool
- Tennis Complex with Six Courts
- Gymnasium with Basketball, Volleyball and Pickelball Courts
- Duck Pond
- Parks & Athletic Fields
- Convenient access to Interstates 20, 77 and 277
- 1.7 miles from Blytewood Park
- 2.2 miles from Blythewood High School
- 3.9 miles from Blythewood Park
- 4.3 miles from Columbia Country Club
- 6.5 miles to Lake Columbia
- 7 miles to Columbia Country Club
- 18 miles from downtown Columbia, SC
- 21 miles to Williams-Brice Stadium
- 29 miles to the Columbia Airport