Nestled between Forest Drive and Decker Boulevard, the Forest Lake neighborhood in Columbia, SC provides a great mix of downtown and suburban-style living. The exceptional location provides quick access to a wide range of activities from acclaimed shopping and dining to outdoor recreation and relaxation. The neighborhood’s quiet, suburban like streets run through a scenic wooded area dotted with a number of small lakes. Runners, walkers and bikers will be able to enjoy the views and exercise every day.
Residents have a quick commute to the heart of downtown Columbia in less than 15 minutes, while close proximity to I-77 allows fast travel to anywhere else in the area. Condos and single-family homes in the area provide accessible and charming options ranging from starter homes to large estates. There is an array of available home styles as well, ranging from older bungalows to more contemporary options, making the area sure to meet the needs of any homebuyer.
If you’re looking to buy or sell a home in the Forest Lake neighborhood, contact CMM Realty today. Our agents have been serving the area since 1982, and we look forward to serving you!
Amenities & Features
- Summer Farmer’s Market in nearby Forest Acres
- Scenic forested area dotted with beautiful lakes
- A wide range of home styles
- Minutes away from the heart of downtown Columbia
- Close proximity to Forest Lake Golf Club
- Minutes away from a full range of shopping and dining options
- Top-rated public schools
- 5 miles to Fort Jackson Golf Club
- 13 miles to Columbia Airport
- 5 miles to Five Points
- 5 miles to the University of South Carolina
- Convenient access to I-77
- 7 miles to Satchel Ford Elementary School
- 7 miles to Crayton Middle School
- 2 miles to A.C. Flora High School
- Condos and Homesites from $150,000 to $1.3 million
- 1,500 to 6,700 Sq. Ft. Homes
- 2-6 Bedrooms / Bathrooms