Hampton Crest is a lovely neighborhood in East Columbia, just minutes from central downtown. Residents enjoy the best of both worlds: suburban peace and tranquility with quick access to vibrant city living. The neighborhood is rich with charm, featuring a variety of gorgeous and unique home styles ranging from brick ranches to larger estates. No matter your needs, you’re sure to find a home you’ll love.
The area’s best shopping and dining is right around the corner from Hampton Crest. Find an array of local and nationally recognizable brands nearby, and explore all that downtown has to offer. If you’re an outdoor lover, you’ll enjoy the neighborhood’s beautiful landscaping, trees and miles of sidewalks, perfect for afternoon and weekend walks.
I-20, I-26, and I-77 are all easily accessible from the neighborhood, providing you quick travel to anywhere you need to go. Enjoy the convenient location that allows you to get anywhere in no time and return to your own personal haven. Hampton Crest is a perfect community for growing families, retirees and more.
Amenities & Features
- Suburban living minutes from central Downtown Columbia
- Tons of local shopping and dining nearby
- Exceptional landscaping and peaceful neighborhood feel
- Plenty of opportunity for outdoor activities
- Walking distance to USC School of Medicine
- 4 miles from The University of South Carolina
- 1 miles from Williams-Brice Stadium
- 14 miles from the Columbia Airport
- 5 minutes to the Fort Jackson Army Base and the VA Hospital
- 5 minutes to Five Points
- 5 minutes to the Vista
- 6 miles to Fort Jackson Golf Club
- 6 miles to Riverbanks Zoo and Gardens
- 5 miles to USC Columbia
- Homesites from $150,000 to $650,000
- 1,800 to 4,200 Sq. Ft. Homes
- 2-5 Bedrooms / Bathrooms