Hampton Forest is a trendy yet relaxing community just minutes from the heart of downtown Columbia, SC. Enjoy manicured streets and maintenance-free living thanks to the community HOA. Outdoor lovers will spend plenty of time walking along neighborhood sidewalks, swimming in the community pool, lounging in the cabana and watching their favorite films in a neighborhood indoor theater.
The community’s close proximity to Garners Ferry Road provides a range of opportunities for excellent shopping and dining—not to mention the host of options available in the city downtown. I-77, I-20 and I-26 are right around the corner as well, allowing residents to travel wherever they need to go in no time.
Home options include townhomes and single-family homes with 2-3 bedroom floorplans starting in the low $100s. These spacious homes feature modern amenities and clean, charming designs with features like granite countertops, hardwood floors and crown molding. Homeowners can take advantage of long-term energy savings provided by green and eco-conscious designs.
Call CMM Realty today to find your dream home!
Amenities & Features
- Community living minutes downtown Columbia
- Local shopping & national brands nearby
- HOA & maintenance-free living
- Modern amenities and energy-efficient home design
- Community pool
- Community cabana and fire pit
- Community indoor wide-screen theater
- Manicured streets and sidewalks
- 8 miles from The University of South Carolina
- 6 miles from Williams-Brice Stadium
- 14 miles from the Columbia Airport
- 4 minutes to the Fort Jackson Army Base and the VA Hospital
- 5 miles to Five Points
- 6 minutes to the Vista
- 8 miles to Fort Jackson Golf Club
- 10 miles to Riverbanks Zoo and Gardens
- Homesites from $100,000 to $150,000
- 1,100 to 1,600 Sq. Ft. Homes
- 2-3 Bedrooms / Bathrooms