Hampton Trace is a well-established neighborhood in Southeast Columbia, SC just minutes from vibrant central downtown. Get the best of both worlds, enjoying suburban living with rapid access to all of the city’s amenities and activities.
You’re sure to find your dream home with a wide range of available home styles. New homes have been added to the area over time. Select from traditional, Charleston and ranch style homes of all ages. Homes range from 2,000 to 3,000 square feet and $200,000-$300,000.
The charming neighborhood features beautiful trees and landscaping as well as miles of sidewalks to enjoy the outdoors. The great location provides quick access to a motley of shopping and dining from niche local businesses to nationally and internationally recognizable brands. Children attend school in the award-winning Richland District 1, and there is abundant opportunity for family activities like trips to the zoo, kayaking, exploring parks and more.
Call CMM Realty today. Our dedicated agents can provide more information about the area and help you find the perfect home.
Amenities & Features
- Suburban living minutes the heart of downtown Columbia, SC
- Local and national shopping & dining nearby
- Variety of home styles and ages
- Well-established community with beautiful homes and landscaping
- Sidewalk-lined streets
- 1 mile to Hammond School
- 1 mile to Meadowfield Elementary School
- 4 miles to Hand Middle School
- 5 miles to Dreher High School
- 7 miles to The University of South Carolina
- 6 miles from Williams-Brice Stadium
- 15 miles from the Columbia Airport
- 7 minutes to the Fort Jackson Army Base and the VA Hospital
- 5 miles to Five Points
- 6 minutes to the Vista
- 8 miles to Fort Jackson Golf Club
- 9 miles to Riverbanks Zoo and Gardens
- Homesites from $200,000 to $300,000
- 2,000 to 3,000 Sq. Ft. Homes
- 2-4 Bedrooms / Bathrooms