The Heathwood neighborhood in Columbia, SC offers some of the most charming homes in the entire area, boasting a rich history dating all the way back to 1925. There is a full range of homes for sale in this desirable community, ranging from one bedroom condos to million dollar estates. Nestled between Millwood Ave., Forest Drive and Beltline Blvd., this acclaimed community offers unparalleled access to downtown Columbia’s many activities and sights.
Residents in this historic Columbia, SC neighborhood enjoy beautiful landscaping with large trees and sidewalks perfect for getting fresh air on an afternoon walk. Convenient to shopping and dining on Devine Street and the 5 Points area—not to mention the rest of downtown’s amenities—homeowners will never run out of things to do. Homes for sale in this area range from $65,000 condos and starter homes to large $1 million dollar estates. With its historic charm and convenience in the heart of the city, the Heathwood subdivision provides a wonderful downtown living experience.
If you’re looking to buy or sell a home in the Heathwood Neighborhood, contact CMM Realty today. Our agents have been serving the area since 1982 and look forward to assisting you!
Amenities & Features
- Suburban feel in the heart of downtown Columbia
- Quick access to I-77
- Neighborhood parks, featuring open areas and sidewalks
- Historical homes and charming designs
- Full range of homes for sale
- 2 miles to Five Points
- 4 miles to Williams Brice Stadium
- <1 mile to Dreher High School
- 5 miles to A.C. Moore Elementary School
- 5 miles to Rosewood Elementary School
- 5 miles to Hand Middle School
- 1 mile to Divine Shopping District
- 3 miles to the University of South Carolina
- 5 miles to Midlands Technical College
- 11 miles to Columbia Airport
- Homesites from $65,000 to $1,500,000
- 700 to 6,000 Sq. Ft. Homes
- 1-5 Bedrooms / Bathrooms