Spring Valley is known as the Northeast Columbia’s premiere gated community. With over 1,000 single-family perfectly landscaped homes, homesites range in architectural style from classical to contemporary and include a myriad of features including panoramic windows, hot tubs and saltwater pools. Homes in Spring Valley range from 2,400 to 4,100 square feet and are listed from $100,000 to $400,000.
This picturesque neighborhood spans across 20 miles of private land. Many properties feature a view of The Spring Valley Country Club and Golf Course or one of the 7 lakes in the community. The Spring Valley Country Club offers members access to amenities such as golfing, swimming, tennis and dining.
Minutes away, residents will find Sesquicentennial State Park which features 30 acres for hiking, biking, camping, canoeing, picnicking and swimming.
Shopping, dining, and entertainment are a stone’s throw away with Spring Valley located in close proximity to The Villages of Sandhills.
With its rolling hills, amazing amenities and easy access to entertainment, Spring Valley has everything you need.
Amenities & Features
- 24 hour security and consierge booth
- On-site HOA office
- Spring Valley Country Club and Golf Course
- Golf Course
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Private Lakes
- Beautifully Landscaped Lawns
- Garbage Service
- Convenient access to Interstates 20, 77 and 277
- 2.5 miles from Spring Valley High School
- 3.9 miles from Plex Sports Facility
- 4.3 miles from The Villages of Sandhills
- 4.7 miles from Clemson Sandhills Research Facility / Farmers Market
- 6 miles from Sesquicentennial State Park
- 11.9 miles from downtown Columbia, SC
- 12 miles to Columbia Canal
- 14.2 miles to Williams-Brice Stadium
- 21.5 miles to the Columbia Airport
- 24 miles from Lake Murray, SC
- Homesites from $100,000 – $400,000
- 2,400 – 4,100 Sq. Ft. Homes
- 3-5 Bedrooms / Bathrooms