The Summit is a lovely neighborhood in the Northeast Columbia sector of Richland County, South Carolina, covering 12.4 square miles. Featuring a variety of brick and vinyl-siding styles, Summit homes range from 1,350 to 4,300 square feet and are listed from $140,000 to $700,000.
Three main parks neighbor the community. Birch Park features a large soccer field, playground and picnic shelters, in addition to walking trails. Maple Park features a lovely nature trail through a copse of trees, and Myrtle Park boasts a large pond and more trails.
The Summit has two pools, both featuring cabanas, bath houses, large patios and plenty of deck furniture for easy access and supreme relaxation.
With its variety of styles, parks, and outdoor features, The Summit has many options to suit a variety of family needs.
Amenities & Features
- Strategic location with easy access to major streets and highways
- Walking trails, parks and playgrounds
- Tennis, basketball and soccer areas
- Pools and spas
- Community is surrounded by nearby creeks and lakes
- Easy access to Hard Scrabble Road
- Walking distance to Bridge Creek
- 1.9 miles to North Springs Park
- 2.0 miles to Ridge View High School
- 2.5 miles from Clemson Sandhill Research & Education
- 17.0 miles to Downtown Columbia, South Carolina
Homesites from $125,000 – $249,900
1,658 – 2,657 Sq. Ft. Homes
3-4 Bedrooms / Bathrooms