Designed by Russell Breeden, the WildeWood golf course covers over 160 acres of lush and expertly groomed terrain lined with gorgeous great oaks and pines. For those interested in golf course living in Columbia, SC, this is a great community offering a range of condos, townhomes and single-family homes just northeast of downtown.
In addition to the resort level amenities available in the golf course community, including golf, tennis, swimming, dining and more, the neighboring Sesquicentennial State Park provides additional opportunities for recreation and relaxation. Residents will also have quick access to the Village at Sandhill, which offers an array of local shopping and dining options, not to mention a number of national brands. Just minutes away, Forest Acres and downtown Columbia, SC provide greater opportunities for shopping, dining and more.
With townhomes starting at $85,000 and single-family homes starting at $150,000, with home sites ranging up to $1.5 million dollar estates, the Wildewood community in Columbia, SC has options to support an array of needs.
Amenities & Features
- Golf course living on or near WildeWood Golf Course
- Resort level amenities
- Beautiful scenery and walking trails
- 13 miles from downtown Columbia, SC
- 9 miles to Forest Acres, SC
- 4 miles to Village at Sandhill Shopping Centre
- 3 miles to Sesquicentennial State Park
- 14 miles to the University of South Carolina
- 4 miles to L. B. Nelson Elementary School
- 9 miles to Summit Parkway Middle School
- 3 miles to Spring Valley High School
- Convenient access to I-20 and Highway 1
- Townhomes and condos from $85,000
- Single-family homes from $150,000 to $1.5 million estates
- 1,100 to 9,200 Sq. Ft. Homes
- 2-7 Bedrooms / Bathrooms