Woodcreek Farms is a breathtaking golf community surrounding the Woodcreek Golf Course in northeast Columbia, SC. Residents enjoy a quieter lifestyle surrounded by the natural beauty of the area, including gorgeous trees, hills, streams and lakes, all expertly landscaped and manicured under the design of Tom Fazio.
There are many activities within the community, including golf, walking trails, tennis, swimming, and club dining. The Members Club at Woodcreek hosts a range of events, including wine tastings, dinners, cooking classes, oyster roasts and more. In addition to the activities within the community itself, homeowners can enjoy quick access to local shops and restaurants in the nearby Village at Sandhill among many nationally recognized brands in the surrounding area. Residents also have quick access to downtown Columbia and its numerous amenities via I-20 or Highway 1.
Homes in the area range from $250,000 to $1,000,000, with square-footage spanning 2,000 to 9,600 feet.
Amenities & Features
- Golf course living on renowned Woodcreek Golf Course
- Resort level amenities
- Beautiful scenery and walking trails
- 17 miles from downtown Columbia
- 6 miles to Forest Lake Country Club
- 5 miles to Village at Sandhill Shopping Centre
- 8 miles to Sesquicentennial State Park
- 18 miles to the University of South Carolina
- 1 miles to Catawba Trail Elementary School
- 6 miles to Summit Parkway Middle School
- 6 miles to Spring Valley High School
- Convenient access to I-20 and Highway 1
- Homes from $250,000 to $1,000,000
- 2,000 to 9,600 Sq. Ft. Homes
- 2-6 Bedrooms / Bathrooms